Wednesday, March 3, 2010

WRAMTA Conf. 2010

Hey there everyone! Long time no talk eh? I'm just wondering if any of you are planning on going to the western region conference this April in Las Vegas. And for you females out there, anyone going who would like to share a room? I haven't really checked prices or anything, so I really have no idea. I'm mostly just wondering if anyone is interested. I'd be fine with squeezing as many of us in one little room as possible. I like sleepovers, and I don't mind going a few days without much sleep. Or getting a lot of sleep. Anyway, let me know if you're interested. Because I am, and I'd love to see you all.

Also, there's cheap airfare (if you don't want to drive) on soutwest.com that is not too bad. click on their "ding" and download it. You'll get updates everyday on your desired locations. It just depends everyday, and each deal only lasts for that day, so you have to be quick about it. Anyway, let me know. I'd love to see everyone again!

-Brianne

1 comment: